Hope and Healing
1st Annual Children’s Art Show
Sponsored by the Children’s Advocacy Center of Franklin County and North Quabbin
The Children’s Advocacy Center is based on the premise that children have the right to be safe, and protected from harm. We offer services to children, adolescence and their families, who have had their lives impacted by specific traumatic events. Part of the work of the CAC is to provide hope to the youth, as well as their families, as they work through these events. For this, our 1st annual art show, we’d like to focus on that, hope and healing.
- A call for art from all children ages 17 and under who wish to participate may submit one piece of hangable art (unframed) for jury review.
- Art should be not larger than 11” X 14” and reflect the theme of HOPE AND HEALING.
- All entries must be received no later than April 14th, 2023.
- Each child accepted to the show will be entered into a drawing for Visa gift cards (to be drawn at the show opening).
- The art will be shown throughout Franklin County and North Quabbin (Locations and duration to be announced).
Opening of the Hope and Healing will be held in Greenfield, Ma (location to be announced).
All questions can be directed to Lynn Blanchard (413) 772-9069